– Select other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
– Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
– Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
– Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
– Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
How My Blog Got Started
About three years ago, I was at a summer camp, and as another girl and I were talking, while we were waiting for archery, we began talking about books. As we talked, all the books she mentioned weren’t released yet. I asked her, and she told me she reviewed books online, and got books ahead of time. I though that that was fabulous, but I didn’t act on it until recently. As I saw more people creating things online, and also saw booktubers. I wanted to do the same. So, in March of this year, I decided to pick up my (figurative) pen, and start blogging. It has been fabulous, thank you, 65 fabulous people. I started blogging for free books, and I keep doing it for you. You all are fabulous.
Oh wow, I still don’t totally know what I’m doing, so I’m not sure I’m qualified to do this, but here I go.
Make sure you write good reviews, but (as I discovered recent) don’t just do reviews. Doing tags is fun, and a good way to break it up.
Read and comment other people’s blogs, However much you know, you can always learn from others. Also comment, so you can get to know others, and so they can feel good about their life (I really hope I’m not the only person who feels this way).
And, if you get nominated for an award, post your response quickly, otherwise people will nominate you again. (experience!)
Emily @books & cleverness